Shirin Hassan | Block Prints Summer Lawn 2012 @ Shirin Hassan

Shirin Hassan was born & brought up in Morocco (Casablanca). I’ve studied in French & Arabic and done my Couture course from Casablanca. My inspiration drives from the Moroccan culture, their clothes (Kaftans), which is again very trendy & colorful. Over the years Shirin Hassan has mastered in “Block Prints” – I chose this line because I was always inspired by bright colors. I have showcased my collections in several fashion shows, here in Pakistan and Internationally. I have also done 3 solo shows. My last collection was named “Rang de Basanti” at The Bridal Couture Week 2011 because of all the colorful drama I created with the fabric.
Shirin Hassan Latest Block Prints Collection For Women 2012
 Block Prints By Shirin Hassan 2012
  Shirin Hassan Latest Collection 2012
  Latest Shirin Hassan Summer Dresses 2012
 Latest Shirin Hassan Lawn Dresses 2012.
 Dresses For Women By Shirin Hassan 2012
 Shirin Hassan Lawn 2012 Summer Collection for Women
 Summer collection by shirin Hassan 2012
stitched outfits By Shirin Hassan
source

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© 2011 Asian Fashion - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

About Us | Contact Us | Write For Us